Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Me.

With the help of the Husband, I plan to do the following:

Make time to walk/run every day.
Lose 30 - 40 pounds. My knees will thank me for this.
Not eat things I shouldn't. I miss chocolate and bread already.
Quit smoking. I hate this more than I can express.

What I plan to do by myself:
Make more time to get in touch with Them.
Get a serious daily practice going.
Work that damn horse of mine and convince him he's not just a big barn ornament, but a creature who can be ridden without having the ER on speed dial.
Ride some of the horses at the Good Barn who scare me a little.
Trust that every setback isn't a disaster heralding immanent homelessness and mayhem.

I don't expect to pull this off perfectly. But I *do* expect the most of myself. This is My Year, and I'm going to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment