Friday, September 16, 2011

Crazy Fundie Friday!

She's Cindy Jacobs, and she's a nutburger. Observe!: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/jacobs-response-broke-curse-native-american-cannibals

That jacket is horrible. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the Landover Baptist folks were just pulling the best prank of all.

Whether "Crazy Fundie Friday" will become a regular thing, I can't say. It might get too depressing, 'cause gods know I'd never run out of material. On the other hand, I hadn't heard of her until I saw a bit about her on The Wild Hunt, which does a great job of keeping us posted about such Fundie doings (among other nifty things).

I also decided to yank the "O NOES ADULT STUFFS POSSIBLY WITH TEH SEX!!" warning. I felt like I was participating in the Shrink-Wrapping Of Everything, and I want no part of that.

1 comment:

  1. "That jacket is horrible. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the Landover Baptist folks were just pulling the best prank of all."

    SHRIEK! That jacket should be on the War Crimes Tribunal! Have you seen this gem?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2-5eq_WVMI&context=C3fefed7ADOEgsToPDskIU2exB3nJHEc0QU2o-QggY

    ReplyDelete